GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The following Terms and Conditions will be applied for all users of our online database. All access to our website is subject to these terms and conditions. These rules can be changed at any time by CEETV Ltd; clients will be duly informed of any changes.
- The client agrees to pay any subscription fees, determined by CEETV Ltd., at the time of placing the order, to get access to the services available on www.ceetv.net.
- The website and its content are copyrighted and protected by law and are owned by CEETV Ltd, including copyright and database rights.
- ceetv.net users
- may: access the website and its content according to their subscription package, print news articles on paper and request further information from our team.
- may not: copy the information on digital devices; give access to third-parties to the websiteâs contents and database.
- Clients can terminate their registration and/or subscription at any time via the Account section on www.ceetv.net.
PROTECTION OF CONTENT AND SECURE ACCESS
- Access to the ceetv.net service is strictly individual. In order to insure the high quality of service and protection of the content, CEETV Ltd. sets the following restrictions:
- Each subscription is for a single user only.
- Users will be able to access the content from a limited number of IP (internet protocol) addresses.
- CEETV has the right to suspend or terminate subscriptions to ceetv.net if users breach these terms and conditions, with or without notice and without further obligation to the subscriber.
- Paid for subscriptions can be cancelled at any time via by contacting our sales team via www.ceetv.net.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
cee|tv. we cee it.